Dual Degree Program
CGU only accepts international students nominated by the universities with which CGU has signed Dual Degree Agreement. For the eligibility of application, please contact your home university for more information.
Here are the universities with which CGU has signed Dual Degree Agreement:
- Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
- Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
- Management and Science University, Malaysia
- Indian Institute of Technology Jammu, India
Students nominated by the home universities via email
Documents sent to CGU (soft-copies)
Application reviewed and examined
The accepted list announced
"Letter of Approval" or "Letter of Rejection" sent to the home universities
Pre-arrival information (including registration, suggested arrival date...etc.) sent to the students
Fall semester (beginning in mid-September): May 31th
Spring semester (beginning in mid-February): October 31th
- Application Form ( Download )
- Housing Application (Optional)： Male Students, Female Students. For more information on the CGU dormitory, please visit here.
- One Photo
- Passport Copy (Bio page)
- Transcript & Diploma One photocopy of the diploma (if any) and the latest official academic transcript issued by the home university. An English version is required for both documents.
- Nomination by Home Institution Coordinator Submit a letter or email from your home institution coordinator indicating your nomination for an active formalized dual degree program.
- Financial Statement A financial statement or a bank deposit statement should be submitted verifying that you or your family have at least NT$120,000 (required for visa application).
- Student ID number of Home University (Only required for students who possess PRC nationality.)
- Student Enrollment Certificate or Registration Certificate of Home University
- English Proficiency certificate (if the program requires)
- Other related documents according to the dual degree agreements.
- Tuition fees: based on the Agreement signed by both universities.
- Student Safety Insurance (required by Ministry of Education): the fee is about NT$238 per semester.
- Group Medical Insurance: NT$ 3000 covering the first 6 months (visit here for more information).
- National Health Insurance: once you are eligible to register, the fee is NT$749 per month.
- Living expenses: about NT$7,000-10,000 per month.
Sharing from Alumni
CGU-SUTD Dual Master Program in Nano-Electronic Engineering and Design (NEED)