1. Passport, ARC, original degree/transcript. You must apply for verification in person.
2. If you are in Taiwan, but cannot apply for verification in person. You can authorize another person to complete the procedures for you. Authorization letter is required.
3. If you leave Taiwan before verification application, make sure the authorization letter is notarized before you leave. Or you can have the authorization letter authenticated by the Taipei Representative Office in your country and then send it back to your agent.
1. Taiwan Taoyuan District Court Zhongli Summary Court
Address: No.388, Sec. 2, Zhonghua Rd., Zhongli Dist., Taoyuan City(google map)
Address: No.120, Ren'ai Rd., Taoyuan Dist., Taoyuan City (google map)
1. Zhongli Summary Court:
Take Formosa Faiway(from CGMH) to Zhongli and get off at the stop of the Summary Court. The bus stop for your return trip to CGMH is right across the road.
2. Taiwan Taoyuan District Court (Office Building 2)
1. Zhlngli: 9-12 AM and 1:30-4:30 PM (Tuesday and Friday)
2. Taoyuan: 9-12 AM and 1:30-4:30 PM (Monday to Fiday)
The fee is $750 for one document.
Notes: You can have more than one copy to be notarized (even the copied files), and it will cost you $750 for one copy.
There will be a form for you to fill out at the Notary Office, and the form costs $6.
Step 2: Authentication (Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
Address & transportation information: https://www.boca.gov.tw/cp-191-1859-b011f-2.html
Step 3: Authentication (your embassy or representative office in Taiwan)
Please contact your embassy or representative office in Taiwan to see what the procedures are.