CGU only accepts international students nominated by the universities that CGU has signed dual degree programs with. For the eligibility of application, please contact your home university for more information.
- Documents sent to CGU (soft-copies)
- CGU sends pre-arrival information (including registration, suggested arrival date...etc.) to the students
Fall semester (begin mid-September): to be confirmed
|Housing Application (Optional)||
Male Students: https://forms.gle/fd7WGTGT5osKNz1g9
Female Students: https://forms.gle/SKgCacYALM2RGb479
For more information on the CGU dormitory, please visit here.
|Passport Copy||Bio page|
|Transcript & Diploma||One photocopy of the diploma (if any) and the latest official academic transcript issued by the home university.|
Nomination by Home Institution Coordinator
Submit a letter or email from your home institution coordinator indicating your nomination for an active formalized dual degree program.
A financial statement or a bank deposit statement should be submitted.
|*Student ID number of Home University||Only required for students who possess PRC nationality.|
|Student Enrollment Certificate or Registration Certificate of Home University|
|*English Proficiency certificate||if the program requires|
- Tuition fees: based on the Agreement signed by both universities.
- Student Safety Insurance(required by Ministry of Education): the fee is about NT$238 per semester.
- Group Medical Insurance: NT$ 3000 covering the first 6 months (visit here for more information).
- National Health Insurance: once you are eligible to register, the fee is NT$749 per month.
- Living expenses: about NT$7,000-10,000 per month.